CERTIFICATION - Resort & Second Property Specialist Certification (RSPS)
May 27, 2020
The course is designed to teach the essentials of buying, selling, or managing resort properties and second homes for recreation, investment, and development by U.S. and international clients and customers in the United States.
Who is it for?
• The Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification is for REALTORS® who specialize in buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in resort, recreational, and/or vacation destinations.
What You Gain
- Differentiate yourself on nar.realtor and realtor.com®
- Receive monthly e-newsletters
- Participate in quarterly webinars on investment, second-home, and vacation property issues
- Gain the right to use RSPS logos and marketing materials
- Be eligible to join the private RSPS Facebook group for networking
- Access to: Logos, Referral form, RSPS customizable press release, Marketing materials
How to Earn It
- Successfully complete the Resort & Second-Home Specialist (RSPS) certification course online(link is external) or in a classroom(link is external)
- This course is an ABR® elective course
- For the online Resort and Second-Home Markets course only, pass the exam at the end of the course with an 80% or better score. The exam is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the online application(link is external)
- Course $115.00 (due at registration)
- Application Fee $194.50